Kahoot #5

This blog entry is about a tool in Dr. Wang's PPT about previous T3PP results. Specifically  Kahoot in the software mentioned by Elementary School teachers list. We have been talking about the SAMR model in class. I believe that Kahoot is an augmentation because the teacher is using it to replace quizzes but has the ability to use images, videos, and adds competition to keep the students engaged. 

Start by creating a Kahoot account. It will ask if you are a teacher or a student (select teacher) and then ask if you want to pay to upgrade. I personally think the website works perfectly fine with the free version.


Next, you can create a kahoot or search through previously created kahoots. 


There are many different types of quizzes to choose from!


This is what it should look like when you are creating a kahoot.

Lastly, this is what the students will see. They don't have to create an account they just need some sort of device and then type in the code that relates to the Kahoot quiz.


I think this website is extremely easy to use! I have never looked at Kahoot from the teachers side before and I think it is very straightforward and simple to create quizzes for your classroom. 

I also believe there is a lot of versatility with is website because you can have students create quizzes for the class and there are different types of quizzes that I had never done in school. 

I will definitely be using Kahoot in my future classroom. I remember using it in class and everybody always got so excited. I think it is a wonderful to to engage students in learning. 

Website: https://kahoot.com/schools-u/ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

emaze.com #11

Nearpod #6

Flipgrid #4