chartgizmo.com #12

This blog entry is about a tool of my own interest from the list of Learning- Information Processing Technologies provided by Dr. Wang. I chose the website chartgizmo.com. In class we discussed the L of TLC which is Learning. We also talked about PICRAT and I believe this website would be considered Replaces and Passive. I think this because it is simply creating charts online rather than on paper. 

Chartgizmo.com is a website that allows students or teachers to create customized and interactive charts and graphs for data. It includes scatterplots, bar graphs, pie charts, line charts and more.

This website was very easy to use. You simply choose the type of chart you want to create, add your data and create the chart. It will be very simple for students to learn.

I don't believe this website is very versatile because all it really does is create graphs. It is great resource for that specifically, but if you are looking for a website with more to it you may want to look for a different website.

I believe there is a good chance I will use this in my future classroom because it is a great tool for teachers to quickly create a visual for students to see the data they are talking about.

Website: https://chartgizmo.com/ 

Comments

  1. Hi Emily,
    I think this is a cool idea of a website, since it is used for charts, I think it can be fun to play around with to see how it can benefit me the best. In the classroom this could be useful for the students to use to create their own charts as part of a lesson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of this technology but I think it is pretty cool! I think it would be a great technology to use in an older-grade classroom. I also like how you described the uses of this tool as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Emily!
    I have never heard about this technology before! This can be a great resource for upper elementary classes! Great find!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

emaze.com #11

Nearpod #6

Flipgrid #4