Block Poster #9

This blog entry is about a tool of my own interest from the list of Learning- Information Processing Technologies provided by Dr. Wang. I chose the website blockposters.com. In class we discussed the L of TLC which is Learning. We also talked about PICRAT and I believe this website would be considered Replaces and Passive. I think this because it is simply creating a poster than a teacher can print of to display. 

This website gives the ability to create large posters that you can print from home for free. 

There are 3 simple steps to create a poster. 

This is an example of a poster I created of Abraham Lincoln. In this example the image is going to be printed on 9 different pieces of paper that can be put together to create the large poster.


This website is the simplest website to use that I have looked into so far. It only has the three steps that the website takes you through. 

I believe this website is not versatile at all. It has one objective and that is all it does. It doesn't allow you to add text to the poster or edit the image at all. It doesn't lead to much creativity for the students. 

I probably wouldn't use this website because I believe there are better resources out there to create posters. But if you need a quick free poster this is great to use.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

emaze.com #11

Nearpod #6

Flipgrid #4